hey

hey

JUST ANOTHER FASHION MAGAZINE

Saturday, December 22, 2012


Hello! And here I finally am - so happy so lucky and so in love with my city, family, friends, bedroom, closet and snowy winter again. I really do love Lithuania & Vilnius, I do I do I do!

This is what I've found in my inbox this morning - beautiful street style feature in Just Another Fashion Magazine. I'm so exited because I really adore Lisa and her blog she's also an editor of this online magazine which you can easily find & download here.

Hope I will find time to take some pictures of my daily outfits while staying in Lithuania so stay tuned guys and have a wonderful day!

K.


1 comment:

  1. DHSTYLES.com is carries over 4000 unique trendy cheap sexy fashions and styles you will not find anywhere else. Runway styles, brand-name fashion clothing, Celebrity inspired styles, SEXY DRESSES, COCKTAIL DRESSES, PARTY DRESSES, TRENDY TOPS, PANTS, JEANS, SEXY TOPS, Jumper, Romper, Shoes, Clothing, Swimsuit, Accessory etc.
    all at the prices you will love. Shop the latest junior and teen trend clothing, cheap club dress, and cute club tops, and hottest looks at the lowest prices.
    sexy clothes,halter tops,cheap sexy dresses
    sexy clothes
    halter tops
    cheap sexy dresses

    ReplyDelete