hey

hey

INSTAGRAM CHRISTMAS DIARY

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

1.First days in Lithuania, beautiful little Christmas country house / 2. Me near my Christmas tree with Christmas outfit day one / 3. Christmas dinner day one / 4. My red and green decorated home

1. Me and my sis with cutie pies, Christmas dinner day one / 2. Our magical chandelier / 3. My room in the morning, preparing for the Christmas Eve / 4. Beautiful hometown Vilnius
1. White roses in the winter time, shopping centre / 2. The first morning and my beloved winter city view from my bedroom window / 3. Christmas morning day one, macaroons @ my boyfriend's car / 4. Christmas dinner day one

1. My Christmas lights / 2. My Christmas day two outfit - statement necklace and Theophilus London shirt / 3. Packing Christmas presents / 4. Beautiful auntie's kitty cat, Christmas dinner day one

1. Morning Christmas walk / 2. Fashion posters on my bedroom walls / 3. Me posing with a mum's Halloween spider on my head, Christmas morning / 4. Beautiful sunny view from the living room
1. First days in Vilnius, enjoying my free evening time / 2. My picture and drawing collage & emerald statement necklace / 3. New and the most delicious Christmas yogurt with poppy seeds and almonds / 4. My room

1. Christmas morning and Christie's morning face / 2. My beautiful girls - my sis and my cousin, Christmas dinner day one / 3. Shrek pinball, after the movie / 4. My cold legs @ the Christmas country house
1. Our magical chandelier / 2. Sunny Christmas morning view from the living room window / 3. Me, my love boy & my beautiful cat chilling in my room / 4. Country Christmas house
1. George Michael Poster, Christmas evening day two / 2. Beautiful old bridge in my home town Vilnius, Christmas drive / 3. My Swarovski Christmas presents - Aura by Swarovski perfume and little Swarovski rose clutch / 4. My Christmas outfit day two

6 comments:

  1. antros dienos outfitas nuostabus :))) toks sophisticated!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nors pirmos dienos outfitas man pačiai labiau prie širdies, bet ačiū labai :-))

      Delete
  2. nice snaps!!


    http://www.vasilievablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. labai jauku,miela ir grazu!:)
    smagi nuotaiika uzpludo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū, Auste, man pačiai be galo gera ir jauku pasidaro bežiūrint į šias nuotraukas :-))))

      Delete