hey

hey

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

Monday, February 03, 2014

February is the month of happiness - an upcoming Valentine's day, Fashion Week and of course, my birthday (and by "my" I mean ME and Feed Your Fashion Animal - double power!) Even it's the coldest month of the year I feel super excited spending it with my friends and beloved one, this time far away from my family and home but still lucky as hell! This year I have so many craving on my mind (and by the way, they're quite affordable this time!!!!!) that I couldn't wait any longer and share them with you here on "Birthday Wishlist" post. So, dear friends, keep an eye on the list here:

1. Reebok Women's Classic Leather sneakers; 2. Diptyque Freesia candle; 3. All Saints Flora Mortis Limited Edition scarf; 4. Essie Go Ginza nail polish; 5. journelle Fleur Of England boudoir bra; 6. Smythson Top Secret leather notebook in red; 7. Office Double Strap Black Mono sandals.

Love,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment