hey

hey

THE DOCK

Friday, February 08, 2013




Spring, colours & delicious food just knocked on my door! I thought I really want to share some bright & convivial pictures from my first ever fish tasting event by talented kitchen master ( and a real artist I should say ) Martyn Meid. This also was my first time in this modern fish restaurant in a heart of Canary Wharf called "The Dock." You probably would like to know more about the food and what I think about this experience, don't you? 
Well, I don't know if you guys know but I'm not into a fish food really I prefer salmon, caviars & shrimps only so you might guess what I was thinking before going to the fish food tasting, funny yes? But... I still can't believe what those people have done with the fish, maybe they were using magic or something, but believe me this was my first time when a fish dish was thousand times tastier than a meat one and I think you know what I mean! I'm actually not talking about the presentation - colours, ingredients, making technique and other professional food-art stuff it was just perfect.. But I don't want to spoil the party & reveal all the gourmet secrets you definitely have to book a table and try everything for your own! Find the team & their hottest news here.

That's it for today, outfit post very soon on the blog,
Stay tuned,
K.










6 comments:

  1. Koks keistas vietos pasirinkimas. Canary wharf - bus nuolat daug biznis men'u :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vieta tikrai labai labai puiki, aš pati esu didelė dangoraižių ir biznis men'ų gerbėja :-)))))

      Delete
  2. Reiktų mano draugą čia atsivesti, kuris absoliučiai nemėgsta žuvies. Manau, pamėgtų, nes atrodo nerealiai skaniai :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Būtinai atsivesk kada, tikrai labai labai rekomenduoju :-)))))

      Delete
  3. The the food presentation looks amazing

    ReplyDelete