hey

hey

CHERRIES INSIDE THE SHOES

Monday, February 25, 2013


And here comes the cold again. Really can't stand this super fast changing weather in London I think I still need time to get use to it, oh well!

 I'm sharing with you guys my colours matchy outfit for London Fashion Weekend f/w 13 day three. I took part in this event as a street style blogger for "What I Wear" company. Also I'm very excited to show you 1/2 part of my gorgeous presents from one of my favourite online clothing stores "Free People": It's time for you to say hi to my new adorable Jeffrey Campbell shoes from Jeffrey Campbell + Free People collection. Aren't these platform heels look beautiful? I also highly recommend you to watch their new launched short movie called Roshambo I think you will love it because I really did!

Also today I'm wearing Topshop baseball jacket, Zara turtle neck, H&M beanie, Free People bag, Lindex skirt & tights.

That's it for this Monday,
See you soon,
K.











PHOTOS BY VICTORIA

12 comments:

  1. Batai tai tikrai verti daug pagyrimų, be galo gražūs. :)

    xx
    http://fashionframebygema.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batai nerealūs!! O ir visas derinukas labai man patinka;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dėkui, man taip pat labai patinka šie batukai ;-)))))

      Delete
  3. very nice)...you have it,girl!)

    http://voguendreams.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaip gražu, super, visada žaviuosi.. :))

    ReplyDelete