Finally you can see what hides inside my bag. Here are those 'special little things' that I can't leave my home without:
- It's my Samsung Galaxy phone & little black iPod. Two main devices that are the most special in my life + Oyster ticket card ( you won't find it in these pictures. ) Here in London you better leave your head at home than forget your Oyster card. It's deadly important, trust me!
- The purple Lithuanian passport ( everybody loves that colour! ) Very relevant thing as well.
- Visa credit cards & cash.
- My Canon ( !!! )
- House keys. Still haven't found a suitable keys accessory.. In my bag I have only two lonely and nude metallic things.
- A pack of napkins.
- Sketchbook or inspiration diary ( that A5 black book )
- My favourite L'Occitane Cherry Blossom hand cream. Try it, it's really perfect!
- Sephora green tea lemon spray - sometimes it's even better than my Juicy Couture fragrance. So fresh and sooo good!
- BarryM super soft black eye crayon from Topshop.
- Sunglasses + umbrella ( if it fits ) ( on this occasion it doesn't. ) Most frequently I have to chose between my photo camera and my umbrella and most frequently I choose my canon, you probably know what I'm talking about, don't you?
- My three lucky metallic rings & Hermes Paris leather bracelet.
And what hides inside your bag?
See you and stay tuned,