hey

hey

NEW IN - MOSS

Thursday, August 02, 2012




Magic happens. There are some new buys of this week ( I found all of them in three different fashion & clothing boutiques and that moss-color jacket with leather sleeves I've made by myself with a little help of my seamstress ) but it's not the main thing about this post and you probably want to know why, don't you? So these pictures were taken with my new Canon 50 mm lens and this means that my lonely days without my camera are gone! I should say that I wanted this lens for a really long long time and from this day I'm officially in love with it and that perfect blur effect!

New outfit post soon on the blog so stay tuned for more pictures & have a nice day,
K.

P.s. Guys, thank you for those, who helped me in solving problems of my camera and suggested your assistance. I received all the letters and despite the fact, that everything is alright now, I will use your proposals sooner or later. Thank you once again!

6 comments:

  1. Sveikinu! Mano planuose irgi 50-tukas objektyvas:))

    Puikus pirkiniai, ypac patiko verinys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man vis kyla klausimas, kiek vidutiniškai litų per mėnesį išleidi rūbams ir aksesuarams?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labai įvairiai, priklauso nuo to, kur perku, ką perku, ar yra sale'ų ir kiek turiu pinigų, tiksliai tikrai negalėčiau įvardyti ir nemanau, kad būtų teisinga tai skelbti viešoje erdvėje :-)

      Delete
  3. Sveikinu! :) ir laukiu nauju nuotrauku :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. aš irgi naudoju 50mm, super objektyvas, nuotraukos labai šviesios ir kokybiškos:) sekmės tau su juo:))

    ReplyDelete