hey

hey

JANUARY WISHLIST: PRETTY LITTLE THINGS

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Photo courtesy Printerest, Net-a-Porter, Skultuna

Christmas is over and you still feel like something is missing in your wardrobe? What about home deco? Man, I feel that way! But what really is missing is just the money in your bank account why oh why I ate that expensive steak last night?! Check what I didn't buy while eating steaks and expensive pastries on the January 2015 wishlist: 1. Calvin Klein "My Calvins" underwear set in grey 2 - 3. Skultuna golden vase and light holder 4. Tiffany and Co's silver heart bracelet 5. Caroline de Maigret's book "How To Be Parisian" and Stella McCartney's shark iPhone case.

And it's not the end, keeping the rest of the wishes for my birthday month - February, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I find it to exist as a thing that really has no any importance to the current topic at hand. Alpha XTRM It is just plain odd to allow such thing to happen alas it happens anyway even when you dont want it to but thats just the way it is.http://www.supplements4help.com/alpha-xtrm-scam/

    ReplyDelete