hey

hey

WHITE HORTENSIAS

Tuesday, May 27, 2014


When living in London one of yours "must do" is take a friend a spend a sunny Sunday afternoon choosing and buying the most beautiful (and cheap!) seasonal flowers at Columbia Road flower market. It's like a new religion for me, honestly all my summer Sundays are booked ahead exactly for this lovely activity! Man, I love that day of the week and who says it's suppose to be the loneliest day before the new work week starts? It's summer, for God's sake, time to relax a little bit, don't you agree?

This is what I sure did this pretty hot Sunday in town, took my brand new Front Row Shop a.k.a Stella McCartney kind of shoes for a walk. Still can't believe how super comfy they are definitely my favourites for this summer! For the clean white heels I choose total clean white outfit and of course, my new clean white Hortensias. Beautiful flowers!

What do you guys think about this head to toe white/summerish/wild look of the day? To be honest, I love it, I really really like this one!

Love, K.

Crop top - Topshop / Skirt & bag - H&M / Trench coat - Vintage / Shoes - The Front Row Shop

ph: Victoria

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dėkui, pritariu, tikri gražuoliai, kol neatsibos haha :-)))))))

      Delete
  2. Lengva, stilinga ir vasariska! Labai grazu!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dėkui dėkui dėkui, džiaugiuos, kad patinka :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jau rasiau instagrame, bet pasikartosiu: atrodai fantastiskai! You go girl, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labai ačiū, Martynai, labai džiugina tavo pozityvūs komentarai :-))))

      Delete
  5. Nice pieces and cool outfit
    Great photshoot anyway
    Nice work
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html

    ReplyDelete