hey

hey

THIS WEEK IS...

Friday, November 22, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

... All about deadlines, rush, fast breakfast, windy weather, layered outfits & sunny evenings, but now let the holly weekend begins! And I mean really h.o.l.l.y. It was one of those weeks when you fall asleep on the bus, do sketches in the middle of the night, eat less and run more. But hey, the weather was magical even it was cold as hell. For me it's finally a time to take those heavy winter coats out off the closet. Yes yes I'd rather wear my leather jacket and thousands of sweaters than one big & warm coat. What's about you? 

2 comments:

  1. I am all for layering!!!!... leather jacket it is!

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I am saying, wohooo! :)))

    ReplyDelete