hey

hey

PARIS PHOTO DIARY

Saturday, December 15, 2012


Hello guys and sorry for lack of posts this week. How are you today? I have two great news: The first one is just in front of your eyes long-awaited Paris photo diary (!) and the second one is that I finally know my home-flight date, so Lithuania from 20/12/12 till 13/01/13 and if you have any plans or any suggestions during these three weeks just feel free to contact me via converse@gmail.com. Can't wait to meet you all!

So now it's all about Paris (for the very last time): 1 & 5 pictures - beautiful Paris city view from Montmartre, 2 - me and my friend Giedre taking pictures in the centre of Paris, 3, 31 & 46 - beautiful night journey to the Eiffel Tower, 4 - the Sacre Cour, Montmartre, 6 & 14 - my way down from Montmartre: parisian caffe and Led Zeppelin, 7 - in the Pompidou museum Salvador Dali exhibition, 8 & 29 - my sunny way to the Notre Dame, 9 - me with Asos skirt in Jardin des Tuileries, 10 & 23- my fresh Laduree Paris macaroons, 11 - flower market, 12, 19, 45 & 48 - the Eiffel Tower, 13 & 42 - my first breakfast in Paris, 15 - Rue de la Colombe, 16, 32 & 38 - breathtaking Paris city view from the Pompidou museum, 17 - photography exhibition in the Pompidou museum, 18 - french 'boulangerie', 20, 21 & 40 - Jardin des Tuileries, 22, 44 & 47 - french caffe, 24 - my way to the Louvre museum, 25 & 28 - our french brunch, 26 - "Colette" window shopping, 27 - magical Champs Elysees, 30 & 39 - exhibition in the Pompidou museum, 33 - inspirational golden Nikes @ the Notre Dame, 34 & 37 - place de la Concorde fountain, 35 - french park, 36 - Maison Richard tea with macaroons in "Le Cosmos" restaurant, 41 - "Vogue" cards, 43 - parisian metro, 49 - bye bye beautiful Paris lights!

Hope you like it and waiting for your lovely comments,
K.























11 comments:

  1. kaip grazu :) taip noriu vel i Paryziu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū, Daria, aš ir pati su mielu noru vėl ten sugrįžčiau :-)))

      Delete
  2. Dievulėliau, kaip aš pasiilgau Paryžiaus! O nuotraukos kaip visada nuostabios :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Labai labai gražios nuotraukos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's incredible picture of paris you take !

    New post on :
    http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kokios pasakiškos nuotraukos!!

    ReplyDelete