hey

hey

OUT OF THE LIGHTS

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


 This dark coloured outfit started with my new black & white warm and soft sweater and ended with my silver Office shoes. I was looking for this kind of shape comfy sweater for a long time and this H&M one really justified my expectations. Also those two red "LM" letters on my Topshop baseball jacket reminded me of my last year beloved Zara navajo pants which really animated this look. Oh thanks God I didn't sell them! The last accents were my fake fur H&M handbag, white socks and black sunnies. Don't forget the dessert - Hermes Paris leather bracelet and my favourite River Island minimalistic metal trio rings! Here are those pieces that my middle-week outfit consisted of. Hope you like it!

Waiting for your lovely comments and see you soon,
K.









PHOTOS BY VINCAS

11 comments:

  1. so in LOVE with your style!The pants are great and amazingly combined with black outfit <3'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Naya, thank you for your kind words ;-)))

      Delete
  2. Oi, superinis derinukass! Labai labai labaaai patiko! o plakatas kartais ne is saatchi? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superiniškai dėkoju, Auste ;-)) ir taip, trys Lagerfeldo plakatai iš Saatchi !

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. WOW - vienas tobuliausių įvertinimų kokius tik esu gavus per visus šiuos blogo rašymo metus, net neįsivaizduoji, kokia laimė tokia būti, ačiū be galo ;-)))))))))

      Delete
  4. Labai labai patiko sitas tavo derinukas :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the look! Those pants are really cool and the cardigan mixed with the jacket - it works! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Emma, nice to hear this :-)))

      Delete