hey

hey

INSIDE MY LONDON CLUTCH

Tuesday, October 23, 2012



Finally you can see what hides inside my bag. Here are those 'special little things' that I can't leave my home without:
  • It's my Samsung Galaxy phone & little black iPod. Two main devices that are the most special in my life + Oyster ticket card ( you won't find it in these pictures. ) Here in London you better leave your head at home than forget your Oyster card. It's deadly important, trust me!
  • The purple Lithuanian passport ( everybody loves that colour! ) Very relevant thing as well.
  • Visa credit cards & cash.
  • My Canon ( !!! )
  • House keys. Still haven't found a suitable keys accessory.. In my bag I have only two lonely and nude metallic things.
  • A pack of napkins.
  • Sketchbook or inspiration diary ( that A5 black book )
  • My favourite L'Occitane Cherry Blossom hand cream. Try it, it's really perfect!
  • Sephora green tea lemon spray - sometimes it's even better than my Juicy Couture fragrance. So fresh and sooo good!
  • BarryM super soft black eye crayon from Topshop.
  • Sunglasses + umbrella ( if it fits ) ( on this occasion it doesn't. ) Most frequently I have to chose between my photo camera and my umbrella and most frequently I choose my canon, you probably know what I'm talking about, don't you?
  • My three lucky metallic rings & Hermes Paris leather bracelet. 

And what hides inside your bag?

See you and stay tuned,
K.

2 comments: