hey

hey

THE LAST ( DINNER ON THE ROOF )

Saturday, September 01, 2012



The last day of summer is already gone so today I say - hello autumn and please be good for us! The first of September is no longer a feast for me and I should say that I'm so happy about this fact. Now it's time to wait my studies and start a new life! 

Yesterday I had an amazing time on the roof in the most beautiful place in Vilnius called Zverynas. Love that spot it always reminds me of my independent childhood and easy days. It was like a little farewell to summer and the good weather, sadly.. But oh well, autumn it's not so bad, huh ? 

Yesterday I was wearing Pull & Bear camouflage jacket / coat, De'Zavu pants, Zara heels, Mango earrings, Genova watch. 

That's it for today,
Happy September 1st!
K.


PHOTOS BY SIBILE & VINCAS

7 comments:

  1. Kriste, wow, nerealiai graziai si kart! Super 10/10 :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ek, gaila, kad tik šį kartą :-( ne, juokauju, ačiū labai :-)

      Delete
  2. Vienas gražiausių tavo derinukų, Kriste. Nuostabu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuostabus derinukas, miksas keliu skirtingu stiliu - super!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, love your army jacket!

    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete