hey

hey

LFW DAY 1

Thursday, September 20, 2012


Hello Hello from London! About this wonderful city and other activities - later, today it's all about my first London Fashion Week SS 13 Day One.

What a pleasure for me to take part in this worldwide fashion fiesta for the very very first time. I've never seen so many fashionable and creative people in one place, it was like an everlasting dream for my eyes, believe me!

I was wearing DIY diamond cap, Zara starred shirt, H&M leather jacket, Vintage red-snake-print skirt, Velentino feathers belt,  Lindex sequin clutch, Trend Express heels and received attention from many different photographers such as Vogue.it, Elle.co.uk, Stockholm-streetstyle.com, TheStyleScout.com and others. It was the greatest experience I have ever had.

So stay tuned for LFW DAY 2 and have a nice day everywhere in the world!
Kisses,
K.



PHOTOS BY VINCAS

11 comments:

  1. I really love this look. so eccentric and fun!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tikra zvaigzde. wow. Kaip jus ten visi pakliuvot? jealous... bleemba, dabar tiek blogeriu Londone. Reikks reiks reiks susitikt.
    Nuostabu, Kriste:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaa kaip laukiau sito iraso! labai labai ispudingai atrodai :* laukiam sekanciu irasu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smagu girdeti, greitu metu pasirodys ir antrosios LFW dienos irasas :-)

      Delete